Monday 24 February 2014

by Rusty Woodward Gladdish

Barak And Michelle Obama The Power Of Love

Description:

Even though there are over 4 million paintings of him world wide, Barak Obama's meteoric ascendancy to President of the United States is an historic occasion simply too good to let pass by. Every time I see them I wonder at the love and respect that they have for each other, shining in their eyes and in their dazzling smiles.

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.



See More of Rusty's artwork in the video below:



About Rusty:

I am a painter who writes stories and poems in between pictures. Painting began as a hobby, transmogrified into a therapy and finally emerged as an obssession. I am a self taught 'Outsider Artist' and an instinctive painter and colourist. I paint my dreams and whatever comes into my imagination. I also enjoy painting portraits. The whole of one's life is to be found in the face. The eyes and the mouth tell all. I have a passionate interest in art history and have been influenced by the Renaissance, Caravaggio, the much maligned Impressionists, the Fauvists (especially Matisse) and the Pre-Raphaelites ( to name but a few!!!). My paintings are hanging in private collections in America, Australia, France, Turkey, Tunisia, Kuwait and the UK.

I live in the Welsh mountains in two little cottages ( circa 1855 ) knocked through and clinging precariously to a damp hillside with my husband, a poet and writer. It rains a lot in Wales but this makes for a soft, green landscape and a wonderful place to be.


Swansea, Wales - United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment