Wednesday 5 March 2014

by Brian Wylie

First Order Of Business

Description:

Even among the roar of the crowd on election night 2008, the President and the First Lady manage to find a moment.

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:

To See Brian's Work In The Barack Obama Blog Please Click  <> HERE <>



About:

Even though I specialize in graphite, my work in fact spans a broad range of mediums, formats, meanings, and purposes. Formally a Berea native, I now reside in Richmond, KY where I work from my home studio and teach drawing classes in the summer.

I've recently joined Fine Art America and I'm excited about the possibilities. I be adding more artwork over the next few days so check back soon. Thanks for taking the time to view my work!!


Richmond, KY - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment